Michael, the big boys, and I all did a 5k. It turned out to be perfect weather. We ran right after it rained. Dallin passed me at the 2 mile mark. I totally thought I had him beat. He ended up placing third in his age category, which is 14 and under. Impressive! I will have to do some speed train.
On Monday night we went to Firewheel and watched the fireworks.
I just had to prove I was there too. ha ha
The fireworks were fun, and the kids had a great time!
I tried to take a pic of my cute little boys and their 4th of July outfits, but Aaron doesn't like to sit still.
We had a bbq on the 4th. Rylan has the best sad face.
Peter was brave and played with some frogs.
We did some slipping and sliding. Uncle Dustin even got in on the action.








No comments:
Post a Comment