After Evan found his painted rock, the kids decided it would be fun to paint rocks too. They each painted several rocks. They had a good time.
Leah and I had our one on one time this month. I took her to get nails done. She was really shy but enjoyed it. She surprised me when she picked blue sparkles instead of pink. Aunt Jenny came too, because what pregnant lady doesn't need a pedicure. ha ha
Aaron is always unloading bookshelves and cupboards. He is scaling the baby gate to go up the stairs. I just get nervous with him going down the stairs. I think he can come down safely but I get nervous. If he is determined to do something, nothing will stop him. He doesn't forget or get distracted from it either. It should get really interesting as he gets older. ha ha
I find him in the oddest places. He loves to explore. I found in sitting in a roasting pan, and ever so proud of himself. He is standing on his own and will take a few steps here and there. He has not decided to walk yet, but it shouldn't be too long.
Earlier in July Joshua got a pallet expander put in. He wasn't too excited about it, but he is doing great with it.
There are three key holes that I have to turn twice a week. I am grateful that they don't bother him too much.






No comments:
Post a Comment