Joshua got the Radical Reader award for the first six weeks, which means he had the highest great in reading class. He also got the silver honor roll.
Dallin got the silver honor roll, and just joined the robotics team.
Joshua had his music program. It was fun to see them play drums, kazoos, and dance.
This is the 5th grade doing thriller.
Last week was my first half marathon after Aaron. It was so hotter than I wanted, but I finished.
The first 9 miles were great and than it was awful after that. I ended up getting a nasty stomach virus that lasted several days. It has hit Aaron, and now Michael is not getting through it. It really knocks you out for a couple of days. I hope it ends at Michael.
Evan loves Sina. He goes outside to hang out with this cat. Apparently all of our neighbors feed the cat too.
Aaron is pretty impressive with dribbling the soccer ball. He loves to play with soccer balls. It is hard to keep him off of the field during games and practices.
We had our primary program today. The kids did great! Evan sang really loud. Joshua only has one more and he is done. Serving in Primary is pretty great!








No comments:
Post a Comment