Sunday, July 8, 2018

4th of July and Race Day

Michael picked up these bubble balls on clearance.  We had a great time with them!

On Saturday we raced.  Jenny and I did the 5k and the rest did the one mile. I placed third in my age group.  I hardly ever pace so it is fun to get a medal.  No PR for me, but hopefully I will get there again. 


Evan ran the whole mile so he rang the PR bell.  He ran at a steady pace the whole time and finished in about 11:30.

It is so fun to run with everyone.

On the 4th of July we had our family over.

We played with the bubble balls.

We lit off a few little fire crackers.

We played kick ball with the slip and slides and kiddy pools.

We all had a blast!

It is so fun to hang with all of the family!

No comments: