Sunday, January 20, 2019

Around the house fun!

We've been hanging around the house lately.  I have pleurisy after my Christmas illness so I haven't been able to run or do too much physically, which stinks.  

I hosted Joy School this week.

We had fun with blocks and bears.  Aaron loves having friends over.



Michael finished up my pretty new table

I love it.  He did such a great job and it fits so many people.

On Saturday Dallin had robotics.  He ended up taking 6th.  He did a great job.  I don't have pictures because I stayed home with the little ones.  Robotics tournaments are from like 7:30 am to 4pm.  It is just too long for Aaron.  I kept Evan and Leah busy digging for dinosaur bones.

It took them four hours to uncover all of the bones in the rock like clay and put it together.  It made a huge mess,which I wasn't expecting.  lol  They loved it and had a great time working together.

No comments: