Sunday, February 17, 2019

Bikes, music, and aquarium

We have had some days with great weather followed by really cold weather so we try and take advantage when we can. 

Evan had his music program.  He was dressed just like Michael so I had to take a picture.


This is just a little snippet of the really cute program.  I love the school my kids go to!

The Valentine's boxes Leah and Evan created were fun.  Dallin's class just decorated a sack. Joshua didn't get a party due to middle school not having them anymore.  ha ha

Leah has a biography project.  Can you guess who she picked?

Leah normally goes to a Dad and Daughter dance for her Birthday but this year I was out of town. Michael took her to the aquarium instead.  She picked a couple of cousins to go with her.

They had a good time.

It is so fun how she gets along so well with her cousins.

They always have a blast together.



No comments: