Sunday, May 5, 2019

Track and friends

We just finished up our track club season.  The kids did great. Evan is very good at the mid distance like the 800.  He enjoys soccer more than track  but it was fun to try out new things.

Leah did a great job.  She really improved her times through out the season.

Dallin is very fast and he learned more about when to accelerate and when to take it easier.

Joshua is very good at pacing himself.  He is very good at the longer distances.

Aaron always pulls out our other lawn mower when we are mowing the lawn.  He wants to mow so bad.  He hauls it up and down the grass behind whoever is mowing.  I just wish I could bottle up the enthusiasm and sprinkle it throughout the upcoming years.

I was playing with Aaron on the hammock to keep him from ruining a game of basketball.  It is so fun to see the boys play and hangout together.  

No comments: