We had a really busy first week.
We did find some time for an ice cream break.
I turned a year older. Work friends got me flowers and cake.
I got many texts from family and friends for my Birthday. I felt so loved.
Michael made me a delicious Blackout Chocolate cake that evening.
I even got a few gifts!
The boys have been fishing in our creek this summer. Joshua started his accelerated math class for the next three weeks. He was invited to do Algebra I. He is liking it so far.
Dallin and Leah had Vex robotics camp in the mornings. They really enjoyed it.
This was Leah's first time and she did a great job.
Dallin has moved up to Middle School Robotics. He enjoyed using the metal pieces and starting to code more.
Evan did the Bass Pro Shop fishing.
He had a great time with his cousins.
Dallin did Twilight camp in the evening so I was all over the place this week, but two camps down and on to swim lessons.













No comments:
Post a Comment