Sunday, September 22, 2019

FHE and TDF

We had a Ward FHE.  It was fun.  We talked about how diligence.  As an activity we had races.

The kids and adults had a great time.

Afterward we all just played at the park.

Dallin is learning his instrument.  The baritone is a best.  Watching him walk home from the bus stop with that looks painful.  ha ha

I ran the Arboretum Tour de Fleur half marathon.  This one is especially challenging due to the heat.

The Petersons are friends of ours and they ran the quarter marathon.  I met up with them at the end.



I worked hard and improved on my 5k and 10K times, but flopped yesterday.  I am still proud of all of the work I put in.  I finished each mile, but my lungs didn't enjoy the last 5 miles.  ha ha.   Oh well, I will attempt again not in the summer.  :)


No comments: