We are still homeschooling. We have somewhat more of a routine. We still have the power struggle.
Leah and I ran 2 miles together. She is doing great!
We had a wonderful weekend listening to our Prophet and apostles. The kids like to get really cozy. ha ha
I had Aaron sorting eggs. He was having a good time doing that.
Leah had to do a diorama of one of the ecosystems. She picked the rain forest. I thought it turned out great!
We had a wonderful Easter. Michael gave a talk to the Ward along with another sister. It was nice to "gather" online anyway.
The kids had fun looking for eggs and enjoying their candy.
We love Easter!
We know that Christ lives!
We made everyone take a quick pic outside. This is the best we could do. lol
Our garden is growing really well. We have had to pick things from the garden every night for dinner. The kids love to use the salad spinner after I wash the lettuce.
The kids have to use technology for school. I am grateful for all the teachers who had to change up everything to help everyone learn. One more month!
We are required to wear masks now if we go into buildings. We cut up leggings to use for the kids.
They hated it, and they don't go anywhere anyway, but just in case we thought we would be prepared.
Leah loves musicals. The last few weeks we have introduced a new musical to her. This week on Youtube they broadcast the Phantom of the Opera. Even the other kids were interested.
















1 comment:
That's funny we watched it too, my kids loved it as well.
Post a Comment