We have had a wonderfully busy December.
The kids finally made it to finals at a Robotics tournament. I am proud of their hard work.
Joshua has had a few swim meets. He is continuing to improve and I am impressed with how far he has come.
The last meet he beat his personal record in the breaststroke.
Michael got himself some model boats. He has had fun putting them together.
Aaron lost two teeth on our road trip to North Carolina.
These kids sleep so weird. This was in the hotel room.
This was pretty lighthouse we got to the explore the outside.
The kids had a blast at the beach.
The water was freezing!
They had so much fun anyway.
We took family photos. Everyone looked so nice.
The kids loved spending time with cousins.
We had fun at the sand dunes. The kids loved running and jumping off of them.
The little ones loved digging for fossils. Aaron found a few.
We had fun at the aquarium.
We decorated cookies.
Time was spent in the hot tub after the freezing temps of the ocean.
We love the beach!
We saw dolphins and even had a whale spotting. It was so amazing.
We loved spending time with the West Family.
North Carolina was beautiful.
We had fun in the hotel pool.
We also had Christmas before we took off to North Carolina. We got lots of fun games.
We loved all our gifts and spending time as a family.
It was a fun Christmas!
We had a Ward Christmas party. We ate yummy tamales and enjoyed good company.
Aaron had a sweet dance and sang. I love watching him grow and learn.
Joshua's band sounded so good. I enjoyed listening to them.
Dallin also sounded great! It is amazing how much progression happens between 6th and 8th grades.
My work had a party as well.
We went out to the farm and played with the animals and ate yummy food.
Evan and I at a robotics tournament.
Kira and I ran the Dallas Marathon 5k. We loved it! I hope to do it again this year.
This was at packet pick up. Jenny and Kira competing in basketball.
Pajamas with with Principal. We enjoyed In and Out burgers and Hot Cocoa. We listened to the Principal read stories.
I completed my second marathon!
It was so fun to run with Jenny and my Aunt Karin.
I loved the course. I improved dramatically over last year! I would even be willing to run another one! I love running.
I have a 15 year old. He has grown up so much! I am so proud of him. He is loving and kind. He works hard and tries hard. We are so glad he is in our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment