Friday, November 18, 2022

Halloween, Robotics and end of band

Robotics tournaments have started.

Evan's team made finals this last tournament.

For Halloween I took the younger three to a Haunted House.  They enjoyed it.  

Area Band competition was a little rainy but I was so proud of their hard work.

I picked up Mom and Jenny and took them to cheer the boys on.

Evan was a knight for Halloween.  Michael made his armor. 

Wednesday, Cousin It and Pugsly for Halloween.  

Michael made these swords so the kids have been having a great time. 

Our Halloween pumpkins.

Aaron at school counting the seeds in his pumpkin.

The first robotics tournament was a little a rough but they learned a lot.

Aaron's winning pumpkin.

Joshua and Dallin had a high school party at our house.

It turned out better than I excepted.  I was a little nervous.  lol

UIL got all 1s in all areas so we they got a trophy.  

 

2 comments:

Brianna said...

You are brave to host a HS party. That makes me nervous too. You'll have to tell me about it and give me some tips.

West Family said...

Lol Now we move on to braving the dating world with teens. J turns 16 in a couple weeks. Scary! lol