
On Friday night, or I guess early Saturday morning I went into the Dallin's room to feed him. I look over as I am rocking and just relaxing and there is the biggest cockroach I have ever seen in my life crawling on his crib. I was mortified! I ran into my bedroom and woke poor Michael up to kill the nasty bug. Michael even screamed when he saw it. At that point I decided we were going to pack up and move back to Idaho! I will take blizzards and below freezing tempatures over cockroaches.
We are not really moving back to Idaho, but I don't think I will ever get used to it. The people we have talked to about it, say we don't have to worry about the big ones. They just wander in, and there is nothing you can do about it. You just have to worry about the little ones. We have sprayed and I do see dead bugs in the corners, so I know it is working. I guess the strong big ones survive to scare me at 2:00 in the morning. Dallin has not yet moved back into that room. I just can't stand the thought of a cockroach crawling in his ear or nose. (I have heard stories from others about these things happening never to babies, but I am paranoid) We have not seen any more roaches and I hope we don't. We also plug our drains at night, and now we will have to make sure all of the cracks are filled in. I hope we do not see anymore. My skin is still crawling from Fridays incident.
1 comment:
That is Freaky! I think those are the nastiest bugs ever. I am glad it was just a big one I guess. Anyhow, Dallin is super cute,and I know this is a little late but...Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment