
All of the bulbs are floating but one! I have never seen that!

This is the coolest our house has ever been! I love it! It didn't last long.


We had cooler tempatures today so we pulled out the warmer clothes for a change. We had to try on several outfits because he has outgrown many of his clothes. I have figured out why Joshua was waking up. He now has a second set of molars! Now he will hopefully sleep better even if Dallin is crying.
Dallin missed out some Winter clothes that Joshua used to wear when he was a baby. Last night he did sleep a little better. I just bundled him in really tight in a blanket and he finally settled down for a few hours.




2 comments:
Thanks for commenting so I could have the link to your blog!!
We are so loving this cooler weather!! I Jillian some "boots with the fur" with cute pom poms! LOL I hope this brisk autumn air will last!
Good thing it is only cool there, it is freezing here. Every morning we have to scrape our windows. Your boys are getting so big. They look so much like Mike, but as cute as can be.
Post a Comment