We went to the store today to get Joshua his big boy underwear. He picked our Car themed underwear of course. He demanded that we put them on the second we got home, and he would not let the other two pairs of underwear out of sight. He hauled them all over the house. He is so funny! I wish I could read thoughts sometimes.

I wanted to show everyone how
Dallin is scooting around the floor. It is funny and looks like a lot of effort so I am hoping it will turn into a real crawl in the next month or so. He started scooting so early I feel like, but it takes him every where he wants to go. He is just so cute. Here is a little preview of what he does.
I was putting Dallin down for his nap and could hear Joshua making all kinds of noises in the dining room. I went in and found this. He is going to drive bus. I thought it was funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment