Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

I know I am posting late for Valentines Day, but oh well. We had a good one. Joshua enjoyed a few chocolates. Dallin only got hugs and kisses for Valentines Day. He also enjoyed the beans with my dinner. We had yummy Mexican food. I was glad I didn't have to cook!


Michael made me this homemade card, balloons, and did a balloon bouquet. I thought it was great! It was very creative. We were a little short of funds this month due to a huge bill coming so he did a great job. I appreciate the thriftiness! Some ladies at the bank were giving him a hard time about it. They said he was too cheap. One of the ladies gave him a marriage book to read to give him better ideas for next year. ha ha. I guess you can be your own judge, but I liked it! The Meagers got me really cute blocks that say LOVE on them and brownies. It was so nice. I had a great Valentines Day!







The boys enjoyed playing with the balloons. They have been chasing them around the house. Joshua has been very inquisitive lately. He has been saying "What's this?" then we tell him and he will repeat it. I am hoping it will help improve his vocabulary. He is playing with Dallin more too! It is so cute! This is typical Dallin, with the drool hanging from his chin. I have been saying for months now that he is teething. I think he has actually cut a tooth. This morning I can see a tooth poking through. I hope it continues its way up, and doesn't go back down. He hasn't slept well the past few nights, and it will make me feel better if it is for a tooth. :) It was funny at church on Sunday he was extremely noisy, and was holding a car. The noise he was making sounded like car. My little baby is such a genius! :) I know all of the ladies were impressed. ha ha

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Hey, I didn't know you guys had a Blog!!

Oh and love the date! Wow it has been forever since I have seen that movie!! Love it!

Have a Great day!!

Jenny said...

The card is HILARIOUS!! I lauged my head off..

Jessica W. Clark said...

Hey Love the card! And the balloons totally says Michael all over it! Also the kids are super cute! They are getting sooo big!