Monday, March 16, 2009

Gator Fun in LA

We had a great time on Saturday with Jenny and her friend Mel. We met up with her in Shreveport. We went to Gator and Friends. They have alligators and a petting zoo.




We actually got to hold an alligator. It was fun!




Aunt Jenny brought beads for Joshua from Mardi Gras. He had a good time playing around with them. She also brought him grapes which he just about finished off before we made it home.



She also brought me a curling iron and things. Thanks Jenny!
Joshua got to feed the animals. Mel had to lift him up for this one. He was not afraid to feed the animals at all. He is still talking about the donkey and cows he saw. He loved the ducks as well.




Dallin did not enjoy the trip as much as Joshua but he hung in there. He was a trooper.





We decided to go bowling as well. I didn't worry about Joshua looking at the bowling ball because I thought they were too heavy for him to lift. I was wrong! He picked up the ball, luckily I ran over there before he dropped it on a toe or something. Jenny won the bowling game. Michael and I have lost our game.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: