I just wanted to wish my Mom a Happy Birthday. We love and miss you! We hope that you have a fabulous day. You are such a great mother and grandma. The boys and I love you so much. We are all very lucky to have you in our lives! By the way I do know that this picture is really old but it is one of the few pictures that I had on a CD. :) The date of your Birthday also means that March is over which is also something to celebrate. ha ha We survived another March. :)
I also just wanted to mention Grandpa West and Aunt Jessica had a Birthday. We love you both very much as well. We hope you had a great one! We love and miss you all very much! We hope to see you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment