This last couple of weeks have been busy. We have been getting our "to do" list done. We have been fixing holes and tending to our yard. We have also found time to play!
Dallin was entertained by the box above for a long time. He has grown very attached to Michael. He also wants to be with Dad, which is kind of a nice change. I have been able to get some things done.
We went on a little trip to the zoo during Target days. We got to sit up close and personal with the chimps. It was a blast. The boys did not want to leave.
Michael has been a big help. I have gotten so much done with my church calling and as mentioned before the to do list. We are excited for Michael's new job, which he starts on Monday! Our friends helped Michael get the job. We are so grateful for them and everyone else who helped us along the way. We are blessed! We only hope to try to serve others as we have been served. The people of Texas are great about helping others, we love it here! We have made such great friends!
Dad even pulled out the balloons and did balloon animals with the kids. They are going to miss him, when he goes to work on Monday when all they will have is boring Mom! :)
Today is our fourth Anniversary. We are going to go out on date tonight! I am actually going to see Harry Potter. Marrying Michael was the best decision! These last four years have been wonderful and I am looking forward to many more. I thought I would share a few of our stats for the last four years:
Kids:2
Moved:4 times
Cities lived in:3
Jobs:10 between the both us (we worked about two at a time while Michael was going to school so it adds up fast)
Wards:4
Callings:13 between the both of us
Angry/yelling fights:0 (we both avoid conflict we would rather compromise :)
Cars:1
Vacations together as a family:2 (we are going to have to work on this one:)
4 comments:
I can't believe it's been four years! Time goes by fast! It's crazy to see how big the kids are getting! I also think Michael made a great decision marrying you! Well I'm excited to see you guys soon!
Happy Anniversary!!! Four years ago, what a crazy thought!! It so fun isn't it!!!
ahh Jessica you are too nice! we are excited to see you soon too!
Its been a good four years, Best four years of my life!!
Post a Comment