Joshua loves to drive. He runs around the house and stores pretending to drive a car. He even shifts gears. It is hilarious.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Joshua Driving and Splash Park Pix
We have been enjoying the last bit of summer. We went to Allen to Celebration park and had a great time. We also got to visit family while we were there. Joshua loves playing at his cousins house.
Dallin loves to play in the water. We just recently bought the boys clothes during tax free week. We found cute shirts for only $2.
Joshua had a great time in the water. I had pull him away crying when it was time to go.
Michael just started his new job. He is carpooling to work with a friend. It has been nice to have the car at home. I have been able to get things done. Michael likes the people and his new job. We are excited for our future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was so funny I had to post the link on my Facebook. PS is that a new TV? psshh high class people...
Post a Comment