Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Birthdays and Spring time Fun!

This was Michael's big Birthday present. He was very excited when he got the go ahead. I think he went to like five different stores. Our converter box went out, so we had a good excuse. The boys gave Michael a Britta pitcher. He has been wanting one for a while. We got up and made him breakfast and made him lunch to take to work. At work he got cake for his Birthday. When he got home from work, we had pizza and strawberry short cake. It was delicious. Michael spent the rest of the night playing with Legos.


On Saturday the Relief Society Stake was able to go the Arboretum. We had a great time. The flowers were beautiful. It was the perfect weather. While, Jenny and I had fun Michael got to watch six boys. He is so great for doing that for me. He even fed them lunch and made a spot at the table for the bear.
The boys before Church. They look so handsome. We are practicing to see if we can get some good pictures to hang on our wall.

Here is us just before Church. All dressed up and ready to go. I am just impressed we are all looking. Michael gets to go to Utah this weekend for his Grandma's funeral. I am excited he gets to spend time with his whole family! This is the first time they have been together since 1999. I am glad he gets to go. Michael booked his ticket to visit for fun the day before his Grandma died so we didn't think we could make it but thanks to Michael's brother he gets to go up twice to visit. We are so blessed.



No comments: