Monday, April 5, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Deprived???

I don't have very many good pictures of my parents on this computer, so here you go, they are on a tractor
I also don't have very many pictures of Michael's parents on this computer, so this one will have to do as well.
My boys sure do miss their Grandparents.

I know everyone is working on their Easter posts, but we used Jenny's camera this weekend and I don't have a cord to get the pictures off of her camera so we will have to wait for that. I just thought I would share our weekend. All weekend long Joshua would push chairs together and would fly to Grandma's house. He was very detailed he would make sure Jenny beeped his ticket. He would turn the air on while he was on the plane and then have Jenny give him a drink. Once he reached his destination he would have me pretend to be Grandma. He would call me Grandma, and we would go and do whatever he wanted. It was so funny. I just decided it must be time for him to visit with his Grandparents. Dallin just goes along with the fun. We will have to make some plans I guess.

No comments: