Tuesday, May 18, 2010

car, swim, bike, and baseball

Newest addition to our family is the van! Joshua was so thrilled it was better than Christmas for him to get a new car. He was yelling with joy when he followed Dad out to the garage to see what was in it. We feel a little poor now, but very blessed to have another car.
Dallin has taken over Joshua's bike so I am thinking it is time to upgrade Joshua we will see how he does he is a little cautious about things so hopefully it will be an easy transition. We are also thinking about putting him in swim lessons. We went swimming at Aunt Jenny's and had a great time. I think swimming lessons will be good for him.

I haven't been able to take too many pictures lately because this is how Joshua looks in all of them. He thinks he is funny.
We got to go to the Ranger game last night. We had a great time. I love going to sporting events you can enjoy company and a game at the same time.


No comments: