Saturday, May 22, 2010

Things my kids do and say that make me laugh lately


Whenever we get on the Interstate Joshua is so excited. "Are we going on the race?" I answer yes. He is very intent on watching cars pointing out van, trucks, dump trucks, etc.. When we exit he proclaims "We won!" Love it! I know I have told many of you but I wanted it on record. :)

Dad, Joshua, and Dallin were playing Candyland the other day, and Michael asked Joshua to draw a card. Joshua takes his pointer finger and pretends to draw on the card. It was so funny to me.

My boys have been actually saying prayers by themselves now. I love to listen for what they are praying for. Dallin always prays for his milk. Soy milk is very important to him. He will also go through all of the names of the family and just say Amen. He will also say it when it is not his turn to pray, he will just say his own prayer drowning out whoever is supposed to be praying. Joshua lately has shortened his prayers to "Thank you for the new car, thank you for this food, Amen" He is so silly and excited about our new van. Gotta love it. They were also pretending they were in Church today. I would say that is a good sign! :) At church they will sing so loud and people look at us, but I say they are participating. They may not know the words and are just making noise, but I think it is cute.


We have been getting wet again now that it has reached the 90's. Dallin is so funny, last year he used to just dive right in, now he will stand in the water for a while and freeze. He lets Joshua soak him and then it is ok to play.


Dallin lately has discovered that it is fun to throw things in the toilet. I don't think this is funny, but he sure does. We have fished out a whole roll of toilet paper, library card, and cars. Gross!



It may be hard to see but there are flower pedals on the grass. I was asking Joshua what had happened to the flowers, just to see what he would say and then maybe we would have a little teaching moment. He simply replies, "I'll go get my nails and hammer. I can fix it." I love it.


I love my boys and they make life so much fun!




No comments: