We had a great Christmas! We woke up, opened stockings, and then ate our yummy Breakfast Casserole. After breakfast we skyped with Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen and opened presents. We were very blessed!!!
The boys got two wonderful "cities" to drive their cars on. I love it! They also got this parking garage that we put next to the city for hours of entertainment.
Joshua and Dallin wanted the CAT machines, so we had to listen to them all day. I did mute them by the evening. :) I am grateful for the mute button. They also got some Lego trucks which work great with their machines!
The Cooney's got us these great blocks. Michael set them up so the boys could wake up to his creation. They love them.
Michael got Netflix. He is pretty excited about it. We have already watched movies and lots of National Geographic shows. I have a new mixer which will be great for baking, and also we get to try an ebelskiver. We should have plenty to do for the New Year! We missed our extended family, but all of you were in our thoughts!!!! We love and miss you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment