Sunday, August 7, 2011

Race Day

Lately Leah has been putting in her bink like this. I thought it was funny so I decided to post it. She is rolling all over the place. I have to keep reminding the boys to watch out for her. She has been stepped on. Poor girl. I think it is funny she will roll and until she hit a wall or counch and gets mad when it doesn't move out of the way for her. She is growing up so fast. It is strange to me that she is on the move now, but loving every minute of it.


Joshua told me this was his favorite race thus far, which suprised me because he didn't get a medal or anything. He told me the reason it was his favorite because it was the longest run. Michael ran with him so he wouldn't get lost. He did great!! He got a water launcher instead of a medal. Lily and Brock came in right behind Joshu and Michael. Dallin didn't run because he had to go to the bathroom and he can't use public restrooms so he held it for a long time. Poor kid.

This was my cross country relay team. I ran the first leg. It was so hot! Katie ran second. Elise ran last. She had to wait for all of us and run when it was even hotter. We all did great. The results weren't posted yet, so I have no idea how I really did, but feel ok about it.

Jenny, Tony, and Gina ran too! They finished before us. They all did amazing!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jessica W. Clark said...

she's growing up so fast!!! And way to go about running all these races.

West Family said...

Thanks Jessica!

Brianna said...

Yeah that's awesome that you run so many races-- and in the summer no less! Where do you find out about them?
Susanna does that with her binky sometimes too. I can't wait for those two girls to meet! I'm excited that there is another girl so close to her age. Now if only we lived close they could be the best of friends. I'm thinking roommates in college...

West Family said...

Roommates in college sounds fun! I joined the Dallas Running Club, so they have about one race a month and I get a discount for the other fun runs. They also have training programs but I haven't had time for that.