Sunday, January 1, 2012

End of the Year Fun!

We waited for Jenny and Tony to come back from Wyoming to take use our complimentary tickets to Six Flags. We decided it is not worth it unless you it is Raytheon Day at Six Flags. There were so many people. I don't know how Jessica (Michael's sister) goes to theme parks so often. ;) We did have a good time, and it was fun to see the lights and Christmas decorations.



Dallin finally decided he could go on rides this time. I was so proud of him. The airplane is definitely a favorite.


Dallin was scared of the tower. Michael even screamed on this one, which doesn't take much. Dallin was holding on and shaking. He also did this on one other similar ride. What a trooper! Michael says the little kid rides are about perfect for him, his stomach can't handle much. We only did one big roller coaster. It was fun one, and I even got Michael to raise his arms once or twice.

We also took Michael to the Arboretum. We tried to get some family pictures, but it is hard to do with with the timer. It has been a beautiful week for weather. It has felt like spring. We have gotten lots done. It is nice that Michael had the week off to spend with us.

I love this pictures of the kids. It makes me happy to look at it! I do love these kids!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: