Joshua was out of school for the week, so we wanted to live it up! Michael went to Scout camp where it sounded like he had a good time. We started out the week having friends over and then headed to the Arboretum. We also had our house toilet papered and our lawn forked. Michael was convinced it wasn't any of the youth from the Church. I was convinced it was. It wasn't until someone else from our Church mentioned that their house was toilet papered too that he finally agreed with me. Half the people I told thought it was awful the other half thought it was a funny joke. I am of the it must mean we are loved camp. :)

The Arboretum is beautful this time of year. I love tulips, and we can't grow them here because is is too hot. We have to go to the Arboretum to enjoy them.
The Arboretum is beautful this time of year. I love tulips, and we can't grow them here because is is too hot. We have to go to the Arboretum to enjoy them.
Leah is ready to jump into the fountain. She is in that active stage, but can't keep up with her brothers yet. She is walking around now, but just can't keep up. ;)
The Aboretum has these fun houses for the kids to look at a learn a little bit about Artists this year.

2 comments:
That looks like an amazing place to visit! I love tulips also. Mine are coming up as we speak. They won't bloom for another month though because they are in the shade. That means I have tulips about 2 weeks after everyone else's have died. That toilet paper looked pretty high up. Were you able to get it all out?
I wish I could have tulips! the toilet paper just came down yesterday. We had a huge rain storm that finished the job for us.
Post a Comment