Friday, May 25, 2012

Pre-K Graduation

Joshua was so happy to receive his perfect attendance trophy.  He is taking after his Uncle Quinn and didn't miss one day of school. The promotion ceremony was so cute.  Joshua loved how he looked in his cap and gown.  I am so proud of him and all of his hard work.  He recieved the Good Citizenship Award three times.   


I love this picture.  I love the other boys looking over admiring his trophy.  So cute!

Joshua was asked to lead the Pledge of Alligence and Texas Pledge of Alligence.  He did a great job.  He was also up there singing the school song. 

Before they receive the little scroll they walk through this little school house.  I loved the decoration and the ceremony it was so cute.  Thank you Angela for helping me with pictures!  I love them!  Dallin and Leah did a great job sitting through the ceremony. 
Posted by Picasa