Sunday, June 24, 2012

Last of Father's Day photos and More Swimming


We had Jenny and Tony come hang out with us for Father's Day.  We had yummy grilled hamburgers and french fries.  We followed that up with a delicious smoothie.

We got Michael a few little presents.  The kids were really excited about giving Dad his presents.

We set up our pool just in time for the triple digit heat.  The boys had a blast!

We added the canopy this year, which helps a ton!

Michael and I both went swimming too.  It is just too hot not to go swimming here. 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica W. Clark said...

I love how leah is wearing a purse because when I was visiting you guys I noticed she liked wearing anything she could. Also the pool looks nice and cool.

Kristina said...

Ugh...triple digit heat?! I'm glad you have a pool!