We had Grandma and Grandpa West, Aunt Jessica, and Thomas come visit us this past week. We had a great time! We love when people come visit us! We took them to the Arboretum and Lake Lavon. We also did a lot eating and talking. :) We are good at those two things. :)

I love Dallin's expression in this picture.
I love Dallin's expression in this picture.
Grandma and Grandpa at the Arboretum. We don't have very many pictures of them, so this one is a gem for us.
We decided to wait and celebrate Mother's Day when Grandma West came. We got her this Angry Bird cake. We all loved it. The boys loved playing Angry Birds on her Kindle. They also fell in love with Jessica's Ipad. My kids are spoiled. :)
We played in the water at Lake Lavon. Some of us got a little burned, but we did okay. The weather was perfect!
Leah didn't like the water so much, which was weird because I have seen her walk right into Lake Ray Hubbard and sit down. I guess she wasn't in the mood.
We had a wonderful time and it was so fun to see everyone. It had been way too long, and we hadn't had the pleasure of meeting Thomas. He sure is a cutie! We loved every minute of it.

2 comments:
I loved this post! Dallin's face in the first picture of Jessica is pretty priceless. So hilarious! It looks like you all had a lot of fun. I'm so glad! Family get togethers are the best. I hope we can see you guys soon, too. I'm hoping Susie and Leah and can best friends!
That cake is pretty awesome. My boys saw it and said, "I want that Angry Bird cake!"
Post a Comment