Sunday, November 11, 2012

Half Marathon!


Okay so I am going to have a little brag post.  :)  I ran my first half marathon on Saturday.  These are the lovely ladies who ran with me.  We all did really well on a really tough course.  We were either running up hill or down hill.  I am not sure why it looks like I have a huge love handle on my right side in the above picture, but no worries I am not lopsided like that.  :) 

Jenny, Elise and I all managed to place.  I don't care how old you are it feels good to win a medal!  It was a smaller race with not very many sponsers so it was fun not to have to fight crowds.

Elise did awesome.  It is so fun to have people to run with.  I couldn't have accomplished this goal without all of this support.  Michael was wonderful to take the kids for the morning and every other time I run. 

Tony was grea to come and support us.  He took good care of all of us.  Thanks you Tony!

The weather was cool in the morning and warmed up to 80 fast. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: