Monday, November 26, 2012

West Family Gathering Photo Bomb Duck, NC


We had a 24 hour drive to Duck, North Carolina.  The kids did well for the most part.  Leah got a little car sick going through the mountains.  All in all we made it in one piece.  

There was a fun indoor pool that we all got to play in.  The above picture we are on our way to the Club house to play.

We played at the beach just about every day.  

Everyone all cozy on the couch.  Almost everyone who was in the house at the time is in this photo except Joshua.  I love it.  

Leah was getting over a cold and did not enjoy the beach at all.  She was cranky most of the time.  Poor Girl!

Joshua and Sarah building a castle

Playing in the ocean.  It was a little cold.  :)  Dallin actually fell in all the way.  Poor kid!  He was distracted by dogs and didn't notice the wave coming in.  

Playing on the dock near in the Sound.

Susie and Leah playing at the playground.  They look so much alike!

Boys playing at the playground
 

Kira and Jason drove down to play with us for a day.  We had a lots of fun.

The boys loved having the waves chase them onto the shore

My cute boy!

My other cute boy!

Dallin is running away from the wave.  

My kids loved playing in the sand.  Michael and I also went kayaking.  I have no pictures of that since we went by ourselves, but it was fun!

I just needed proof that I saw Max and Emily.  :)

Car ride home wasn't bad at all.  No one throwing up!  :)  Thank you Aunt Jennifer for the dolls.  Leah loves them and it entertained her on the way home.

Dallin hanging out on the way home.

We had wonderful time.  It was worth the long drive!  All of the cousins were so nice to my boys!  My boys are a little younger so I wasn't sure how they would fit in.  It all worked out great!  We loved seeing everyone and wish we could spend more time.  The food was delicious!  Thank you everyone who made it possible!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: