Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Leah!


My baby girl is 2 today!  She is very active so we decided on a mini tramp for her Birthday.  She loves it.  She has been jumping all day!

My Mom gave us a cabbage patch cake tin.  This is what we came up with for decorating.  I think it worked out just fine.  :)

We celebrated Leah's Birthday yesterday since Michael is busy today.  We dressed in 49er colors at Church.  No one noticed but I thought it was fun. Leah didn't really have anything to coordinate but she sure is cute!  ;)

Leah got a lot of great gifts.  She loves them all.  She has been wearing her gold sparkly shoes all morning!  We fed her Hawaiin haystacks for dinner.  She loves rice.  The only downfall is the mess she makes with rice. 

Jessica and Dustin got Leah art supplies.  She loves them!

Michael is convinced this vaccuum actually sucks things up.  I think he is crazy.  He went as far as lighting a match to see if the smoke would get sucked up into the vaccuum.  ha ha.  Leah has been vaccuuming all morning.  Thank you grandma and grandpa rasmussen!

We are so glad Leah is a part of family.  She is an amazing little 2 year old.  We love you Leah!  I will update stats after her well check on Friday. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: