Monday, February 18, 2013

Other Feb Happenings

Joshua has a good friend at school who invited him to hang out at Celebration Station for his Birthday.  He had a good time playing golf and video games. 

 The pictures were taken by Joshua's friend's Dad.  He obviously has a nicer camera then me.  :)  He's a photographer. 







 

I am happy Joshua found such a good friend. 

 This cat has been hanging out at our house for a while now.  At first my kids were a little nervous, but the cat just kept coming around.  Now Leah will bury it in leaves.  Dallin will stick his face in her face.  She doesn't seem to mind at all.  Every time we go outside to play she pops out to hang with us. 

Now we are just waiting on baby number four.  I am due on Saturday so hopefully my next post will be his debut.  He seems smaller than my others, and I am feeling good still.  He may be in there a while.  I guess he is really easy to take care of right now, so I may as well enjoy the sleep while I can. 



No comments: