
I thought it would be fun to look at all of my kids as newborns. They all look like West's to me! I do think Dallin and Leah favored each other as new borns and Evan and Joshua look alike.
And a little update...
Joshua is doing well in school, he is looking forward to the summer. Both Joshua and Dallin have been running 1-2 times a week with Dad or Aunt Jenny. I love it, and they are getting to be so fast.
Dallin went to his first dentist appointment. He did great! No cavities. He is getting better and better at reading.
Leah also went. She has one cavity which we already guessed. She will be all fixed up in a couple of weeks. She is talking lots more and still learning her colors.
Evan was circumcised by Rabbi Mike. He only cried for like 30 seconds. He is doing well. I liked having the Rabbi do compared to the hospital. It was a little more peaceful and easy. Michael got to hold him the entire time. I just wish he would sleep better without being held, but hopefully with more time he will adjust.

1 comment:
Wow, a Rabbi circumcised your boy? I didn't even know they did that. That's pretty cool! I think it's awesome your kids run with you. Our boys try, and we love it! You're babies are beautiful!
Post a Comment