Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dadfest 2013

We have a lot of fun at Dadfest.  Poor Michael had to run the day after he got back from scout camp.  He is a trooper.  It rained a few hours before so the weather was perfect.  It was cloudy and cool for June. 

 

The race went well.  I did beat Michael so I felt good about that.  He stayed close to me until the last half mile and he had to walk.  He hasn't been running either, so he did great with no training.  I would have placed if my Birthday was a week later.  30 year old ladies are fast!

The kids ran the 50 yard dash.  Joshua and Dallin want to run the mile next year. 

Tony ran and Jenny watched the kids for me. 

Michael and the kids took 3rd in the Father/Child look alike contest!  We won FC Dallas tickets! 
 

Tony won the Wii u in a drawing.  Lucky!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: