Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Swimming!


The boys are in swim lessons for the month of June.  They are loving it!  Dallin is working at station 2 and Joshua is working on station 3. 

Their instructors have told me how great they are doing and how well they listen.  It just warms my heart when people tell me how great my kids are.  :) 
 
 

Evan and Leah get to watch.  We walk everyday to the park for swim lessons, and then play a little.  It has been a good transition from school. 

Leah tells me everyday how many "ponies" she wants.  Today was three.  One day it was four.  I'm getting creative.
 

As you can see Leah wasn't too thrilled about missing out with swim lessons.  She even went in the pool area following the boys on the first day.  Oh well, next year she will be old enough to start.  She plays really well on the playground with others, so she has a good time too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I'm amazed at all the green grass in these photos! We have no green grass here. By the way I made your pasta recipe last week and we loved it. Thanks! I'm making it again this week!! Swim lessons sound like fun. I'm glad you are enjoying your summer!