
Evan had his half Birthday last Wedesday. He had his check up today,so I waited to post this until I could give you the official stats. He is 18 1/2 pounds, and 28 inches tall. He is growing so fast. He is sitting up all by himself for long periods of time. He scoots and rolls where he wants to go. He is getting up on all fours and rocking so he must be getting ready to crawl in the next few months. Evan does not like food yet. It is weird all of my other babies have been eating solids by now, but he has no interest. He is obivously still growing and healthy. :)



2 comments:
you have such cute kids! Evan reminds me a lot of Joshua. I think they look a lot alike. That was a fast 6 months!
What a sweet, happy little guy. He is adorable!
Post a Comment