
This week Leah decided she was done with diapers. The first day was terrible! I thought I was going to have to squash her desire, but she proved me wrong the second day. She has been pretty good ever since. We have gone to library, church, and the park accident free! She still has trouble at night, but during the day she is great! She is so happy to wear her pretty undies. :)

Evan is cutting another tooth so he has been cranky. Leah potty training and a cranky kid made for a long week. Now Dallin was up all night sick. Poor kiddo! He has been sleeping all morning, so I am hoping he is better by tomorrow. The boys are starting soccer on Tuesday so they will get a post just about them soon!

1 comment:
Sounds like a rough week! Evan looks so cute in that picture. And hurray for Leah!
Post a Comment