We have been busy doing much of the same things as before. Here is a peak at our last week or two. I hope to do pumpkin patches and all of the fun Fall activities soon. I love Fall!!!

The boys had two days off of school for Fair and teacher in service. They painted all day one day. They are really starting to enjoy it. Michael joined them on Sunday.

The boys had two days off of school for Fair and teacher in service. They painted all day one day. They are really starting to enjoy it. Michael joined them on Sunday.

Leah is obsessed with puzzles. She loves the Kindle puzzle app. We also do real puzzles. She likes the computer one better because Evan doesn't mess it up, and when you put pieces together they don't come back a part. :) She does really well until about level 6 or 7. She starts needing help.
The boys are loving soccer. Every day they are playing in the back yard after school playing soccer or football. The boys were so close to scoring a goal this week.
Michael makes fun of me, becuase I get into the games. I enjoy cheering for my boys and their friends. It is fun! :)



2 comments:
The bee and flower look stinkin' cute together! I get into my kids soccer games as well. I'm the loud, annoying mom on the side lines. Yup, that's me!
Too bad you don't live closer we could be loud and annoying together at the games! :)
Post a Comment