Sunday, January 19, 2014

Family fun

It has warmed up a little so Leah, Evan and I have been playing at the park in the mornings.  Leah loves it!  She could swing and slide all day.

Joshua is my biggest food complainer.  This week he was complaining about dinner, so I asked if he wanted to make dinner.  He said he did, so he could make only things he likes.  I took him up on it, and taught him how to scramble eggs.  He really enjoyed it.  Leah and Dallin loved helping him.  I didn't get a final product picture because the kids ate it up in no time.  :)

Leah has transferred up to Dallin's old bike.  We are going to girl it up a bit for her.  She is getting the hang of pedaling and brake situation.  

We are working with the boys to ride without training wheels.

While waiting for their turn they were playing with the scooter.

I wish we had better sidewalks where we live.  I think the boys would have learned earlier, but we got to the school and ride around.  If they get over their fear, they'd have it.  :)

After riding around for a while we finished up with zombie tag. The kids love zombie tag, it is all the rage at school apparently.  :)

No comments: