Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year's Eve 13.1

I realize this post will be boring for most of you, but I like to have a little record for myself.  :)  I ran a half marathon on New Year's Eve.  I got my personal record of 2:17, so not too bad after having a baby 10 months ago.  As it was this year, I considered it a win to find time to run.  It was sad running with out Jenny and Elise.  I am thankful that Michael and the kids came with me.  It was cold, so I appreciated it even more that they stuck it out in the cold to support me.  It was a very well managed race, so Elise if you are ever back in Texas for New Years we have to do it.

I ran around 514 miles this year.  I hope to run more in 2014 because I am not planning on having any babies.  :)  I am kind of proud of myself for doing it, because between having four kids and lots to do it is so hard to find time to run.  I got up many Saturdays around 5am so I can be home around 7am because we had things to do.

2 comments:

elise said...

sounds awesome to me! i'll let you know if I can ever be there for it :)

Brianna said...

great job!! That's awesome!