Our slide is pretty fun in the snow.
The kids celebrated their 100th day of school.
We cuddled up for about a week and are now experiencing 70 degree weather.
Evan is getting braver. He will stand and eat. He will stand and throw a ball. He will stand and do anything, except take a step. ha ha
I do dress him occasionally despite what these pictures show. ;)
We had a great Valentines Day. I made Michael this little basket. He got me some chocolate bars from Aldi and running attire for me. yeah! The kids got loads of candy and pencils.
We have been busy and are loving the awesome weather right now!








2 comments:
love those kids! and just a little jealous of the weather-- I love it here mostly, but today I'm cold :)
Rayna was thrilled to see dallin got the same 100th day of school glasses as she got :)
your kids are growing up!!
Post a Comment