Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blue Bonnets

I forgot to post our Blue Bonnet photos from a few weeks back.  It was really windy, and we couldn't all keep our eyes open.  

I sure do have cute kids!

Leah loves to write notes to us.  She is always helpful.  I know they say boys are the messy ones, but more often then not she will be my child wet or covered in mud.


Joshua has straight A's and loves science and math.  He also just joined the chess club at his school.

Dallin is doing wonderful in school and he has a perfect report card!  He is a great reader and has the third highest AR points in his class.

Evan loves Rylan and loves when comes over to play.
Evan is starting to count a little, and express himself a little better.  He loves his binky way too much.  

Michael and I being goofy.  

We also took out the little pool for a little swim yesterday. 

It was cold at first but they still enjoyed it!  Swimming in April is crazy!  :)

1 comment:

Brianna said...

You have cute kids indeed! Braden loves his binky way too much too.