Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Joshua had his Boat Regatta this week.  The boys did a great job.  They let Dallin participate.  Joshua ended up in second place.  Dallin could only do it for fun, and not allowed to place.  He won quite a few races.  

All the boys had a great time!

We had a fun Easter egg hunt with Aunt Jenny and Uncle Tony.  The kids had fun finding their eggs.   Easter is so fun, and the weather was perfect.

We dyed some Easter eggs.

Leah's were all pink of course.  :)  

Easter morning they came out to baskets full of goodies.  

They hunted around for a few more eggs full of candy.

The boys are getting fast at finding their eggs.

The kids each got some new shorts and shirt to wear.  I love Easter and the reminder that Jesus died and  was Resurrected and we can all return to live with Him again.  Happy Easter!   





1 comment:

elise said...

so fun :) I had no idea that evan looked so much like mike! I mean, all your kids have the same look, but in that easter pic he looks exactly like him :)