Sunday, August 16, 2015

10 Year Anniversary Celebration!

My sister was so great and took my kids for the night.  Michael and I went to a bed and breakfast.  It was fun to get away for the night.  The room was nice and a huge bed!

It also had a fancy bathroom.

Our room was named the Texas Star.  ha ha

We were on the Brazos riveer.  

We swam in the pool and walked the square.  We ate out and relaxed.  It was nice!

In the morning while waiting for breakfast we watched the boats on the water. 

We had a great time and really appreciate Jenny taking my kids!  Thank You!

On Saturday evening we went to Uncle David's house and ate dinner.  We also made homemade ice cream.  It was delicious!  We had a great time there too!

3 comments:

elise said...

I was wondering from mike's and jenny's FB posts if you were doing something special for your anniversary. Glad you were! Sounds like a heavenly little break:)

Teresa said...

It was nice Thanks!

Brianna said...

I'm glad you're all feeling better! Looks like a fun trip! Yay for 10 years!