Michael was in Arizona all week. We had a busy one.
Leah wanted me to have the same hair style as she did. We were twins for the day.
Evan hung out all week in his undies. ha ha We still have about one accident a day. We are on day 5, so hopefully it will be no accidents soon.
The boys had STEAM night. I felt like I took two dates to the prom and had to figure out a plan to be two places at once. Dallin project was building the biggest tower with marshmallow and spaghetti. We did ok. I had to build and run over to help Joshua, so I missed out on the rebuilding part. Sorry Dallin.
Joshua had to make a balloon powered car. We had a hard time getting our wheels to go straight, but it was fun. I survived the night. I had to run Evan and Leah back and forth between the gym and cafeteria. ha ha Crazy night.
Yesterday we were asked to speak to the youth of our Church about dating. Since we had to get a babysitter I figured we may as well eat out. I got Michael to try Thai food. It was a cute family owned restaurant. We also went to Birthday parties and baby showers. It was a busy week!





No comments:
Post a Comment