First day of first grade. Leah was excited to go and her teacher seems very nice.
First day of 5th grade. Joshua likes his teacher and is excited about his last year in elementary school.
Dallin was not thrilled with pics. It is his first day of 4th grade. He got the teacher he wanted.
All three ready to go.
Evan is ready for Kindergarten, but still has to wait one more year.
Aaron is having fun exploring everything on two feet now. He loves to be outside.
It was quiet in the house and I found all the kids on my bed sharing a tablet. ha ha Rare moments of all sharing and getting along.
My Aunt made this gorgeous quilt for Aaron. I love it and I'm sure Aaron does too!
On Saturday we went to Speedy Kids track club. It was so fun.
The kids did drills and then ran races.
They had a good time, and I am sad we can't keep it up. Soccer takes over our Saturdays for the next few months.











No comments:
Post a Comment