There is a cat that has been hanging in our yard. Evan named it Sina. He wants to keep it. lol The cat has to belong to someone because it is way too tolerant of Aaron. I have to protect the cat from my curious baby. ha ha
Dallin at scouts learning about planting.
If Evan does a good job with his school work all week he get to do something fun on Friday.
We took him to kids kingdom. He had a blast. The last two weeks he wanted to the library as his treat. We just added the park the last two weeks as well. He told me he wants to be a librarian now. He is so fun. I will be so sad when he goes to school next year. I think Aaron will be to.
Leah's team got their cute new socks. She is really doing well playing positions this year.
My niece Sariah was blessed. She is a cutie!






No comments:
Post a Comment